Monday, April 26, 2010

Watch Us Grow

Isn't that the saying when a business expands? Pink for Life is growing and I'm loving it! We now officially have seven members with one more to join soon. I am so excited to see what this journey has in store for all of us.

If you are in Huntsville or surrounding area, please visit these restaurants/locations who are graciously supporting Pink for Life.

If you aren't following us on facebook, what are you waiting for? We list all of our events and happenings along with any other exciting news in the breast cancer world.

Just an update on my personal donation page. I am at 79% of meeting the $2300 minimum and 73% of meeting my goal of $2500. I think it's time to increase my goal.

Want to join our team or donate? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment