Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet Sandy

I am walking more than anything because I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself.  I heard about the walk and when I looked it up and it was on my birthday I was even more excited ~ what a great way to celebrate by helping others.  My grandmother died of breast cancer and my aunt has been a survivor since 1989.  I am very excited and a little nervous about the journey ahead of me.  I have a very long road of training to do which also motivated me participate.  This summer will be my 20th wedding anniversary to the most amazing man God could have given me.   I have three boys whom I home school and  I am an active member at the Hebron Church of Christ in Joppa Alabama.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome adventure that can make a huge change in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment